TORTELLINI ANTIPASTO SALAD
with creamy Italian dressing
skip to recipe
WHY YOU'LL 🤍 THIS RECIPE!
- It's easy & make-ahead.
- You can use any ingredients you have on hand!
- The recipe is a huge crowd-pleaser.
- Great for BBQs!
find the recipe
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic & onion powder
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Mozzarella & Parm
- Sun-dried tomatoes
full ingredient list
PREP THE INGREDIENTS
1. Start by cooking the tortellini according to package directions. Drain & cool.
2. Next, prep any veggies.
3. Grate the Parmesan.
MIX THE SALAD
1. Place the cheese tortellini in a large bowl.
2. Add the veggies, basil, mozzarella, & Parmesan.
3. Mix everything together to combine.
CREAMY ITALIAN DRESSING
1. In a small bowl, combine the red wine vinegar, herbs, mayo, salt, & pepper.
2. Add the olive oil. Whisk until smooth.
3. Drizzle the dressing over the salad & mix. Enjoy!
To prevent the tortellini from sticking, toss it with a bit of olive oil right after you drain it. Then, cool the pasta and finish making this Tuscan-inspired tortellini salad.
CAN I MAKE THIS SUMMER TORTELLINI SALAD IN ADVANCE?
Yes! This salad actually gets better over time as the pasta marinates. The tortellini salad can be made a few hours to 1 day in advance.
THIS SALAD IS GREAT FOR...
- SUMMER HOLIDAYS
- BBQS & PICNICS
- MAKE-AHEAD LUNCHES OR DINNERS
- AS A SIMPLE SUMMER SIDE DISH
HEY, I'M SARA LYNN!
At Sunday Table, we inspire others to find a love of cooking and entertaining through cozy, made-from-scratch recipes. Pull up a chair and and stay a while!
find more cozy recipes