WATERMELON FETA SALAD
with nectarines & basil
skip to recipe
WHY YOU'LL 🤍 THIS RECIPE!
- It's fresh & summery.
- Watermelon and feta is the perfect combo!
- The nectarines add so much juicy flavor.
- It's great for a crowd.
find the recipe
- Balsamic vinegar
- Brown sugar
- Seedless watermelon
- Feta cheese
- White nectarines
- Salt & pepper
full ingredient list
1. Combine the balsamic vinegar & brown sugar in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil & reduce to a simmer for 10-12 minutes until syrupy.
3. Pour into a bowl & cool completely.
1. Spread the arugula on a large platter.
2. Top with the watermelon cubes and nectarines.
3. Sprinkle with feta cheese and basil.
1. Drizzle a few tablespoons of the balsamic glaze over the salad. Add more to taste.
2. Season with flaky salt and black pepper.
3. Serve and enjoy!
PICKING A MELON
To pick the perfect melon, look for a creamy, yellow spot on the outside. It should also be nice and round and feel heavy for its size.
THIS SALAD IS GREAT FOR...
- Dinner parties
- Weeknight meals
Enjoy this salad with...
- Grilled chicken, pork, or steak
- Summer veggies
- Corn on the cob
- Pasta salad
- Burgers or sandwiches
HEY, I'M SARA LYNN!
At Sunday Table, we inspire others to find a love of cooking and entertaining through cozy, made-from-scratch recipes. Pull up a chair and and stay a while!
find more cozy recipes