COCONUT KEY LIME TART
with graham cracker crust
skip to recipe
WHY YOU'LL 🤍 THIS RECIPE!
- Coconut & lime is the best flavor combo!
- The tart is simple & quick.
- Great for a crowd!
- Summery & refreshing.
find the recipe
- Graham crackers
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Coconut cream
- Key limes
- Whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
full ingredient list
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
1. Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor.
2. Add the coconut, sugar, cinnamon, butter, & salt.
3. Press the dough into a tart pan & bake until golden.
KEY LIME FILLING
1. Whisk the eggs, condensed milk, coconut cream, key lime juice, & zest until smooth.
2. Pour into the crust.
3. Bake until the filling is set. Cool & refrigerate.
skip to recipe
1. Beat the heavy cream, powdered sugar, & vanilla until stiff.
2. Spread the whipped cream over the top of the pie.
3. Decorate with coconut & lime slices.
get the recipe
THIS DESSERT IS GREAT FOR...
- SUMMER DINNER PARTIES
- HOLIDAYS LIKE MOTHER'S DAY, EASTER, & CHRISTMAS
- A SIMPLE SWEET TREAT
CAN I USE REGULAR LIMES INSTEAD OF KEY LIMES?
Yes! You can use regular lime juice instead of key lime. It won't have the signature 'key lime' flavor but will be just as delicious!
Allow the coconut key lime pie to set for at least 3 hours in the fridge (or overnight). Otherwise, the filling will be too runny when you slice it.
more recipe tips
HEY, I'M SARA LYNN!
At Sunday Table, we inspire others to find a love of cooking and entertaining through cozy, made-from-scratch recipes. Pull up a chair and and stay a while!
find more cozy recipes