SPOOKY HALLOWEEN DESSERT TABLE
how to create a
show me how!
WHY YOU NEED A DESSERT TABLE
- It's a cute way to serve dessert to guests!
- It's so easy.
- This is a showstopper at Halloween parties.
- BARS: BROWNIES, BLONDIES, OR CEREAL TREATS
- COOKIES: M&M, COFFEE, OR CHOCOLATE CHIP
- CAKE - BLACK VELVET OR CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER
SET UP THE TABLE
1. Choose the serving dishes.
2. Lay down a table cloth.
3. Set up the serving dishes.
4. Place decorations on the table.
5. Add the desserts & enjoy!
- Fake (or real!) pumpkins
- Plastic spiders
- Black skulls
- Fake spiderwebs
- Festive tablecloths
To keep things easy, bake 2-3 desserts (store-bought works too!) and fill in the rest of the table with Halloween candy or sweet snacks like caramel corn.
SET UP THE NIGHT BEFORE
To save time, set up the decorations and serving dishes the night before.
Right before serving, add the desserts and you're ready to enjoy!
ADD A DRINK
Add a drink for an easy, fun add-on! You can make an alcoholic beverage (like Halloween sangria) or non-alcoholic drink like punch.
TIP: MAKE THE TABLE LOOK FULL
To make the table look more full, space out the desserts on different plates or serving dishes. It makes it easier for guests to pick up too!
HOW MANY ITEMS SHOULD BE ON A DESSERT TABLE?
For a small group, I recommend 2 options. For a bigger group, make 3-4 desserts (store-bought is totally fine too!)
HEY, I'M SARA LYNN!
At Sunday Table, we inspire others to find a love of cooking and entertaining through cozy, made-from-scratch recipes. Pull up a chair and and stay a while!
find more cozy recipes